December 27, 2007

Jalaflakast in Hell ...

Oh yeah, christmas time again. And once again time for the christmas lunches! This year I went to three of them - one bad and two very nice ones. The first was with my work at Marathon Sport (yes, I once was a pretty desent long distance runner!). That one was awful. We went to something called Tappehallerne at Tuborg. Bad food, bad entertainment and terrible 3447 other people.

Next up was at Lowcut held at the old collective called Helvede (Hell) where JT lives. Great evening with nice food, good music and great people. And I got so druk I had to drag my bike home because I was afraid to crash if I tried to get on it.

The last one was the legendary Jalaflakast at Galle's home. All the old people from Gammel Torv (hang-out place for the punks in the 80's). Once again great food, great entertainment and great people. Three bottles of snaps made us go mad and Lars and I went of to see good old President Fetch at Christianshavns Beboerhus. Well, we turned up too late, but had a great night anyway being really, really stupid and annoing.

President Fetch @ Myspace | Danish Punk | Snaps