January 22, 2008

EARTHLING SOCIETY - Tears of Andromeda

Last year at the Roadburn Festival I saw Earthling Society high on Northern Light - and way, that was a breathtakin' experience. After the show I bought this record - and completely forgot about it. Now and then I stumpled over it going through my records - still sealed in plastic!! And I always thought: "No, wait a little, you need to give it special attention". Stupid me! When is that gonna be? Well, today I unwrapped it and it was not a special occasion and I didn't give it special attention at first. But then after 37 seconds or something, I stoppen doing what I did and thought - WOW!

It's a very fine piece of music and it didn't deserve to stay on the shelve for so long! But then again, hey, maybe it was ment to be so ...

Earthling Society | @ Myspace | Nasoni Records | Roadburn Festival