April 27, 2008

3 records spinning pretty much



Dzjenghis Khan: "S/T"

Punked up garage rock ala MC5 with a hint of early Cream. Dirty and raw production. Lots of balls and no horseshit. Crank it up and get turned on.

OM: "Pilgrimage"
Another great record from OM. Some songs are really cool and the vibe is as usual. I like to listen to this one a lot. Properbly well know to most - they are the new mainstream ;-) - DL >>

Black Mountain: "In the Future"
Well, this one finally hit me for real. I must have had my head up my ass, since I didn't recognice this as a masterpiece at first hand. But it is. The songs are so cool. The drowsyness, the laidback vibe and the courage to make music like this stands out like nothing else in the future (sorry for the crapwords there, but it's true ...)

Dzjenghis Khan | OM | Black Mountain